SEEN HIM? Police Seek Man Wanted In Newark Carjacking SEEN HIM? Police Seek Man Wanted In Newark Carjacking
Seen HIM? Police Seek Man Wanted In Newark Carjacking Authorities are seeking the public's help locating a man they say was involved in a Newark carjacking. A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Maurice P. Williams, who is connected to a carjacking and other firearm offenses that occurred on the 500 block of S. 13th Street on June 28, Newark Public Safety Director Anthony F. Ambrose said in a release.  Williams had braided hair with red tips at the time of the incident, Ambrose said. Anyone with information regarding Williams’ whereabouts is asked to call the 24-hour Crime Stopper tip line at 1-877-NWK-TIPS (1-877-695-8477) or visi…
SEEN HIM? Police Seek Man Wanted In Newark Shooting SEEN HIM? Police Seek Man Wanted In Newark Shooting
Seen HIM? Police Seek Man Wanted In Newark Shooting Authorities are seeking the public's help locating a man they say was involved in a Newark shooting. A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Marquise Bennett, who is connected to a shooting and other firearm offenses that occurred on the 300 block of 6th Avenue on June 13, Newark Public Safety Director Anthony F. Ambrose said in a release.  Anyone with information regarding Bennett’s whereabouts is asked to call the 24-hour Crime Stopper tip line at 1-877-NWK-TIPS (1-877-695-8477) or visit www.newarkpd.org. All anonymous Crime Stopper tips are kept confidential.
Man Charged With Committing Three Murders In Connecticut In 2015 Man Charged With Committing Three Murders In Connecticut In 2015
Man Charged With Committing Three Murders In Connecticut In 2015 A 33-year-old man has been charged in connection to kidnapping two people in Connecticut and later murdering them and killing a third victim in New haven to stop him from snitching, the U.S. Attorney’s Office announced. Raleigh, North Carolina resident Edward Michael Parks, also known as “Lee’ or “Trouble,” has been indicted and charged with two counts of kidnapping resulting in death and one count f witness tampering by killing. If convicted, Parks faces life in prison or the death penalty if the government seeks it, U.S. Attorney John Durham said. It is alleged that on Nov. 16, 2015…
22-Year-Old Sentenced For Role In Violent Street Gang 22-Year-Old Sentenced For Role In Violent Street Gang
22-Year-Old Sentenced For Role In Violent Street Gang A 22-year-old member of the Goodrich Street Boys gang in Connecticut has been sentenced for his role in violent gang activities. New Haven resident Michael Via, also known as “Mike Live,” was sentenced in Hartford district court to 78 months in prison followed by three years of supervised release for his role in GSB. Local and federal investigators began investigating unsolved shootings that had occurred in New Haven and Hamden in 2016. Ballistic examination of recovered cartridge cases determined that three weapons were used in 18 shootings committed in or around New Haven in 2016.  …
18-Year-Old, Three Minors Charged In Murder Of Boy, 12, In Bridgeport 18-Year-Old, Three Minors Charged In Murder Of Boy, 12, In Bridgeport
18-Year-Old, Three Minors Charged In Murder Of Boy, 12, In Bridgeport Bridgeport Police Department detectives secured arrest warrants on Monday, Dec. 24 for an 18-year-old and three minors they say are responsible for the murder of a 12-year-old boy that occurred last week. Clinton Howell was standing outside of his Willow Street home with two other people when he was shot during a drive-by on Tuesday, Dec. 18, police said. One adult male, identified as Tajay Chambers, 18, has been charged with murder with special circumstances, murder, use of a firearm during the commission of a felony, illegal carry/possession of a pistol or re…
19 In Rival Hudson Valley Gangs Charged With Murder, Drug, Firearm Offenses 19 In Rival Hudson Valley Gangs Charged With Murder, Drug, Firearm Offenses
19 In Rival Hudson Valley Gangs Charged With Murder, Drug, Firearm Offenses Nineteen competing gang members in the Hudson Valley are facing federal drug, weapon and murder charges. Geoffrey Berman, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced this week that 19 members of two rival gangs operating out of Middletown, have been indicted. Six Guap Gang members are charged with narcotics conspiracy and firearms offenses, while 13 Coke Wave Boys members have been charged with a host of crimes. On Monday, three more men, John McGuigan, Duane Kirby and Desmen Agosto, were taken into federal custody. Another suspect, Christopher Shelp, remains…